Žanras:
Režimai:
Išleidimo data:
Reitingas:
Metacritic įvertinimas:
Platformos:
Puslapis:

Tactical Espionage Announcement: Kojima working on Metal Gear Solid 5

Though this may not be a surprise worthy of even a single exclamation point, it's welcome news to fans of cardboard camouflage, fateful fistfights, and delicious, convenient Calorie Mates.

There's going to be a Metal Gear Solid 5. And, despite his constant efforts to extricate himself from the series, Hideo Kojima is going to be in charge of it -- though it's currently unclear whether that will be in a higher-level production capacity or as director.

The news comes out of the latest Official PlayStation Magazine UK, which finds a place for Hideo right on the cover. In the issue, Kojima discusses Metal Gear Solid Rising, his plans for this newly announced (but highly expected) sequel, and a new project called "Project Ogre." Whatever it is, we're sure it's not a new Snatcher game.

Redagavo narkata

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

nu koks gi skirtumas :) ateis laikas ides ir ta scana, lai buna, mane pavyzdziui ziauriai nustebino sis topicas, todel labai laukiu :)))

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Kojima kazka rode per SDCC 2012 uz uzdaru duru..ir po to pasirodo pirmas MGS 5 logo ..ir pasirodo kad MGS5 yra Project Ogre

Nuotrauka

Open

Ground

Reconnaissance

Endeavors

..nicke Kojima ..very nice :D

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

iseina kad anksciau rodyti siti picai ..glbut yra ankstyvi MGS5 screenai..ir tai bus jau open world zaidimas ? .. :) ir eis ant naujo Fox Engine.

Nuotrauka

kojima buvo pasakes anksciau apie savo Project Ogre. ir tai tikrai tinka naujai MGS5 koncepcijai

Hideo Kojima has stated previously that Project Ogre “is some game that has a very wide entrance, a very open entrance” and that “rather than making something very cinematic, [i plan to] make something very free.”

He also previously said when the first screenshot for Project Ogre was released that the title is “a little bit different to what I’ve done up until now. On the surface it will look similar, but once you get into it, it will be a different experience.” That certainly ties up with the familiar look of Metal Gear but with the inclusion of this new open-entrance feel.

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Kojima: Metal Gear Solid 5 Images are ‘Completely Fake’

Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima has confirmed that the leaked Metal Gear Solid 5 screens making the rounds are “completely fake.” The images were allegedly taken at a behind-closed-doors announcement during San Diego Comic-Con last week, but in a post on his Twitter account, Kojima commented that “Since I've received inquiries about the MGS5 title screen/the announcement made at ComicCon which I had no idea of, I looked up on the net and found the source. But pls note that title logo is completely FAKE.”

Kojima added “I apologize to those who were looking forward. Anyway it proved I can still create the buzz.” Separately, Kojima Productions senior producer Ken-ichiro Imaizumi Tweeted “I've been asked about the screen shots of MGS5 on the game sites. These're ALL FAKE. We'll update when we're ready to announce.”

The game was supposedly running on Kojima’s Fox Engine, which was previously said to be running on PlayStation 3 and Vita during TGS. At the time, Kojima said a new game using the engine “may take a while.” Kojima Productions later posted job listings for “ the latest Metal Gear Solid targeted for high-end consoles and PC” and more recently Kojima said "About Metal Gear Solid 5, I can tell you two things. There will be much question of infiltration, espionage, and convincing people to give you 'a favor' like in the last Metal Gear Solid.”

Kojima noted that more information about Metal Gear Solid 5 will be revealed "when the time comes." Meanwhile, separate Metal Gear game Metal Gear Rising Revengence is in development by Platinum Games and set to arrive in 2013. For details on that Metal Gear game, check out our hands-on impressions from E3.

Redagavo Džekeris

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.