Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

:megusta:

Nuotrauka

..imam tanka :spiderp:

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

seseliai realiam laike ten nuo plauku jai krito ant veido..iskart pagalvojau kad purvina ten ji..

Nuotrauka

..nauja hebra

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

..sita vieta treilerio kazkai ipatingai ispudingai atrode..detalumas visko.. :run:

Nuotrauka

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Visai idomu video aptikau netycia. Darytas pries 10 diena (t.y. pries MS conference, kur pirma karta kaip ir isgirdom Kieferi voice'inant Snake), taciau vistiek zmogus pateike visai idomia ir gana apgalvota teorija. Net kazkiek priverte susimastyti ir perziureti pries tai rodytus trailer'ius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiVDBh5guec

Taip pat, pridedu MGS5 GDC gameplay trailer'i, kur veikejas su raisciais yra, kaip ir, voice'inamas Kieferio(?).

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

pasak kojimos ..zaidimas kuriamas ant pc ..tai gal kazka jie dar paskelbs ko nepaskelbe iki siol ...na manau galima PC platforma taip pat . tiesiog tempia guma kojima kaip visada.

As Kojima said:

“Of course we are developing on a PC, so we look forward to releasing something on the PC sometime, but right now we have no release date, we are not really looking to do that right now, that’s not a priority, so, we are making it and we hope to put it out as well.”

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

next gen konsoliu versija atrodys dar geriau nei rodyta E3 demo. sita demo buvo optimizuota dabartinem konsolem .. cia tipo taip atrodys viskas ant x360 ir ps3 .. :spit:

At E3 this week, Kojima Productions showed an impressive in-game trailer for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain after announcing the game would come to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One alongside current generation hardware.

But according to studio boss Hideo Kojima, that E3 presentation was “more tuned to current generation” in terms of its models and textures.

“Once we start going into development for next-generation we’re definitely looking for something better than [what] we have shown today,” Kojima told Polygon.

Kojima added that the developer is aiming for 60 frames per second and a higher resolution for the game’s next-gen versions.

“We’re using the current-generation as a [guideline],” he said. “While we were developing on current-gen, next-gen came long. We’re really trying to reach the peak of the current generation right now — 360, PS3 — and then see how much we can take it up for the next-generation.”

Troy baker bus Ocelot voice...tada iskilo klausimas..kas per vienas.pazejau foto..still duno u dude.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Troy baker bus Ocelot voice...tada iskilo klausimas..kas per vienas.pazejau foto..still duno u dude.

Troy Baker ar Oceloto nežinai? :unsure:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Jei ka troy bakeris dabar yra ziauriai populerus voiceris, jis beveik visose critically claimed zaidimose voicina kazka ir realiai jo katalogas didelis.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

next gen konsoliu versija atrodys dar geriau nei rodyta E3 demo. sita demo buvo optimizuota dabartinem konsolem .. cia tipo taip atrodys viskas ant x360 ir ps3 .. :spit:

Tai nori pasakyti visi esantys viršujė paveikslėliai yra iš dabartinio gen versijos??? Nuotrauka

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Tai nori pasakyti visi esantys viršujė paveikslėliai yra iš dabartinio gen versijos??? Nuotrauka

jie is pc tikriausia bet optimizuotas sitas demo curent genam. kaip sake kojima next gen versija atrodys geriau nei tai ka rode dabar per E3.tai dar geriau bus .. :sweet:

cia kojima dar duoda daugiau info apie kinect..next genus ir apie online ..tai bus ir online dalis dar kaip atskira visai tikriausia..

ir kaip jis sako open world stealth reiks jau naudot taktika gerokai ..pvz jei josi su arkliu arba eisi peskem praeis skirtingas kiekis laiko ir gali arba ateit naktis arba spesi greiciau..aisku ir transportu galesi palakstyt..vat tokio dalyko senai senai norejau daugumai zaidimu ne tik tokio tipo ..tai cia jau bus labai gerai ..laikas eis o tu kazka veiksi ..atitinkamai koks paros laikas galvosi kaip kur prieit geriau ir ka sugalvot..

sake specialiai rode tokia ramia demo ..be sprogimu ir dideliu kovu ..norejo taip ramiau viska parodyt ,bet bus visiskai laisve upult priesa ir kulkom taskantis i visas puses ..cia niekas nebus ribota ..ka nori ta darai..

There are a bunch of comments from Hideo Kojima after the break. Topics include the impacts of next-gen consoles on Metal Gear Solid, Kojima’s interest in Kinect, and the confirmation that Metal Gear Solid V will include multiplayer – specifically a new Metal Gear Online.

Kojima on the impact of next-gen machines for Metal Gear Solid…

For MGSV it’s definitely the multiple device support and the interactions between handhelds such as smart phones and tablets, which you can use to interact with the world. And for us we also want to see what we can do with the cloud in the future.

That’s why we did an open-world, because we thought about all of these interactions on multiple devices, with the power to interact with the MGSV world. We’d like to see how that moves in a social direction as well.

Kojima on how Konami’s senior executives reacted when they were told of the “race” theme in Metal Gear Solid V and his thoughts on the danger of tackling such a theme…

Well actually I never told them. So I guess they didn’t have anything to say about it. We’ll see what happens afterwards.

I thought about the theme and it was a story that I wanted to tell. Game technology and hardware has always been evolving and becoming great, but we’re always fighting against aliens and shooting. I didn’t want to be like that – I wanted to make a game with a deep theme and change the industry. So we went and made a game that most suited the story that I wanted to tell.

Kojima on whether or not Ground Zeroes will be a part of The Phantom Pain or released separately…

So you can think of it that Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is the big game and within that the first prologue to it is Ground Zeroes.

As you saw in the trailer, The Phantom Pain provides a vast world where the player can really go anywhere and get lost. But for past Metal Gear fans used to a linear experience it would probably be hard for them to get used to that without having a prologue and a way to get used to it. So Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes is an interpretation to really give them a very short, smaller version of that scale.

In The Phantom Pain there are real-life day and night cycles but in Ground Zeroes the weather doesn’t change and it’s at night time. This is to help the past Metal Gear fans to get used to the fact that it’s now open-world.

Kojima giving a more specific “answer” as to whether or not it will be released separately…

We can’t talk about how we’re going to release it because we still haven’t decided yet.

Kojima on how he might use next-gen console features to break the fourth wall in MGSV

Specifically for the next-gen and Metal Gear Solid V, it’s not necessarily about breaking the fourth wall, but we do have a big surprise for the players in this game. We have challenged and pushed ourselves with something that movies can’t do but only games can do. It hasn’t been done before.

Kojima on Kinect and its various abilities…

I’m very interested in that stuff whether it be the facial expression readings or something also. But we’re having a hard time with that and we’re not sure if we’ll be able to implement something for MGSV. But we’re still looking at it and are really interested in the new Kinect.

Kojima on whether MGSV is more action-focused than previous Metal Gear Solids…

That’s something that the player gets to decide. Whether you want to go in gun-ho or go in stealthily that’s really up to the user. There’s a goal, and you have to go in and out, but whether the player uses stealth or goes straight into it – that’s up to the player. So it depends on the player’s play style.

This time round we didn’t include any explosions or destruction really because I expected that a lot of the other shooters might include a lot of collisions and damage in their trailers. It was planned to have this as more of a slow trailer – it was planned that way.

Kojima on how he needs to evolve the classic stealth gameplay for an open world…

Now that it’s open-world you get the freedom to create your own strategy for espionage. Getting used to it as a case of simulating how you want to infiltrate a base. You’re given a mission and in order to execute this mission you need to plan, strategise and execute. There are many ways to do this; all the freedom is up to you and there are no rules lined out like the linear games in the past.

Distance is a very big factor as well. In the new trailer you saw Snake riding a horse, but you can also walk to a mission or take another mode of transport. But by the time you walk to the base, it might be dark. So that ruins or changes your strategy. Equally if you go by horse it might be day still, so you have to think an execute based on the time of day too.

Kojima on whether or not making an open-world is something he always wanted to do and if he was limited by the console hardware…

It’s not necessarily about the hardware – GTA was able to do it on PS2. The first reason why I wanted to go open-world is because I wanted to create a world that had a lot of freedom and allowed users to create their own gameplay.

We’re developing alongside the Fox Engine and we wanted to make sure that we were doing the most difficult and challenging thing, which is open-world. We want to create a standard for our team and then later on once we finish developing MGSV on Fox Engine we can use it for other games within Konami and it will get better and better graphically.

The other reason for the game going open-world is that we wanted to use multiple devices for this game. So using tablets and smart phones you can also enjoy MGSV and create user-generated missions within the world. That’s another reason we had to go open-world – if it was linear we wouldn’t be able to do that.

Kojima on whether or not MGSV will have an online multiplayer like the previous game…

Yes, we plan on creating Metal Gear Online. Multiplayer right now is being created at our LA studio as well as us. We’re working closely to create a vast multiplayer for all the fans.

Kojima on his ideal candidate to voice Solid Snake at 12 years-old…

Well he’s a child… I don’t know if I have someone to recommend but let me think! (laughs) At the same time I don’t even know if Solid Snake will make an appearance in this game. If we said anything right now it would be a spoiler and bad for the fans, so we’re going to stay away from that question.

Kojima on who plays the part of the whale if Snake is the captain full of revenge (Moby Dick)…

We can’t say at this time! We’re still putting out the first couple of trailers and that will be a great surprise. It would ruin a lot of people’s excitement to the game if we revealed that. When we’re a bit closer to release we can talk more about it but right now we are not at the stage to discuss the villains. We’ve actually been getting a lot of questions like this and as much as we’d like to say who the villain is, we need to make sure that information comes out at the right time. Stay tuned.

Kojima on how many twists and turns are left for the MGSV PR campaign…

It’s hard to say exactly how many times but we’re always looking for ways to surprise our fans. It’s always great to announce things and timing is essential, but behind it we’re always thinking about ways to surprise people. I’m sure that you will see that again in the future.

What you saw in the E3 trailer is really the first couple of missions. The world of MGSV is a lot bigger than just what you’re seeing at the beginning.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nu istikruju jau ten ziauriai kazko geresnio nepamatysim su next-gen tesiog framerateas bus stabilus 60fps ne kaip current gen ir papildomos funkcijos :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

va va ir as taip pagalvojau ..kai klause kojimos kas bus jo voice tai nesako. aisku kad tiesiog kazkoks vaikas voisins ji. bet bus cool nu ka cia besakyt ..toki gera treileri gameplay senai nebuvau mates.kjoimai tik duok next gen tai jis ta next gen optimizuos ir i esamas konsoles.kad visi galetu pasimegaut . good guy Kojima :megusta:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

As manau, kad visi 3 broliai pasirodys zaidime, o jei eli istiesu yra liquid tai apie ji nemaza istorijos dalis suksis, nes treileryje groja daina "sins of the father" tai cia man atrodo, kad big boss turi omenyje

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.